A&R Solar is a leading solar installer in the Pacific Northwest, bringing together passionate, talented people who want to do the right thing for our customers and the environment. With industry firsts like B-Corporation status, charitable solar programs, and our 10-year performance guarantee, we believe that investment in our staff and our communities is the new standard. Be a part of a fun team that is committed to the growth of all employees.
As a licensed residential electrician, you have career options. Here are a few reasons why you might consider working with us:
- 4 10-hour workweek with Fridays off
- Employee-ownership + profit-sharing after three years
- Every day is different
- Respect from owners and managers who want your input
- A company culture of quality craftsmanship
- Competitive benefits package, including full medical insurance, matching 401k, eight paid holidays, generous PTO, and cool stipends
- $5,000 signing bonus
What the successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years minimum electrical residential and/or commercial experience.
- Valid 02 Electrical license is required.
- Ability for occasional overnight travel.
- The patience and understanding of electrical troubleshooting and electrical systems.
- Solar industry experience ideal.
- Eye for aesthetics and takes pride in your work!
- Ability to provide input and ideas in a confident manner.
- Team player who enjoys working with others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Tesla and LG Battery experience is a plus.
- Enjoys learning new things.
- Appreciation for renewable energy is a big bonus!
- Competitive wages + great benefits and work culture
ABOUT A&R SOLAR
PLEASE NOTE: You must have a valid 02 license to be considered for this position. If you do not have the appropriate license, consider applying for another open position.